We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
We will show you the Pineapple cake recipe, with fresh pineapple! A recipe easy to prepare and very tasty. Classic recipe and variant ofpineapple cake without butter.
On this page I will explain how to prepare a pineapple cake using fresh fruit, therefore without pineapple in syrup. For the preparation it is better if you use a removable pan, so as to make everything easier.
If you want to simply serve pineapple slices enriched with sugar and cream, I suggest you read the guide:how to cut pineapple.
Pineapple cake: recipe
Here are the ingredients to use for a cake from which to obtain six slices.
- 250 grams of flour
- 150 grams of brown sugar
- 110 grams of butter
- 2 dl of coconut milk
- 1/2 fresh pineapple
- 40 grams of fresh coconut
- 1 organic lemon
- 2 eggs
- 12 gr of baking powder
- a pinch of salt
Start by taking the butter and letting it soften. Butter at room temperature is easier to work with.
For this recipe you will need an 18 cm mold. If you don't have it, don't worry ... the cake tins can be easily found at the supermarket or by taking advantage of online purchases. For example, on “this Amazon page” you can buy an excellent model with € 9.90 and free shipping costs, I have only brought you back, because if you want to aim for savings, you can also find them for 6 euros, always with free shipping.
How to make pineapple cake
You can start by buttering the pan. The reason? This is an inverted cake so your bottom will be the top of the cake and will need to be treated with care.
- Carefully butter the bottom and sides of the mold.
- At the bottom of the mold pour 30 grams of sugar and spread it well by rotating the pan. You'll need to cover the edges as well.
- Slice the pineapple into slices of maximum 4 mm, cut the slices in half.
- Line the bottom with the pineapple slices, you will have to completely paper the bottom of the pan then at the edges you will have to overlap them.
- In a bowl, combine the butter and sugar, mix them together with the beaten eggs and the grated lemon zest.
- Add the sifted flour, baking powder and a pinch of salt.
- Combine the coconut milk and mix thoroughly.
- Using a spoon, add the dough to the pineapple layer.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C
- Cook thePineapple cakefor about 40 minutes, placing the pan in the lowest part of the oven.
Once cooked, take out yoursPineapple cake, wait an hour to allow it to cool and then turn it over onto a serving plate with a diameter suitable for hosting yourPineapple cake.
Pineapple and cream cake
TherePineapple cakeit should be served cold or just warm. You can serve each slice ofPineapple cakewith a dollop of fresh whipped cream.
Pineapple cake without butter
You can also prepare the same recipewithout butter. How to make a cake with fresh pineapple without butter? Simply by replacing the butter with canola or rapeseed oil. Canola oil is tasteless, to add more sweetness you can use coconut oil or edible coconut butter. Pay attention, coconut butter and coconut oil are the same product. Coconut butter has a very low melting temperature, so in summer it appears as a liquid while in winter, with colder temperatures, it appears as a solid.
If you want to do the Pineapple cakeintroducing in oursrecipe coconut butter, know that it is not very easy to find. Where to buy coconut butter? In the most well-stocked food shops or, much more easily, with online purchases. Among the various products on the market I would like to point out aedible coconut oil with BIO certification, offered on Amazon at a price of 7.99 euros with free shipping costs. For all information, I refer you to the "official product page".